April 27, 2010

Sisterisms

Peace,

What are sisterisms? Sisterisms are insights, words of wisdom from one sister to another sister.

We all desire to see a peaceful world, but what can I, as one person, do to bring it about? I know that for peace to occur, I must cultivate peace in my heart and mind each day. I help create peace on a global level when I am on good terms with my neighbor, my partner, my employer and members of my family. As I find inner peace at home, it expands across the world.

Peace is my natural state. It comes from within me, not outside me. When
I forgive myself and others, peace flows easily through my entire being.
When I release any ill will against a perceived enemy, I feel peace
instead of anger and hostility. As I consciously give peace a chance,
all around me is transformed.

Peace,
Queen Kalila Earth

No comments: